See Mt. Fuji up close with this kid friendly private tour!
For people travelling with young children, it can be hard to find the right tour. They’re either too long, or full of activities the kids just aren’t interested in. This Family Fun Tour offers something different – the chance to see Mt. Fuji up close, while your kids enjoy themselves at Fuji Safari Park and flower filled amusement park Grinpa. You can also take a short walk to the spectacular Shiraito Falls, one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Japan, or stop for some shopping at the Gotemba Factory Outlets.
While you will not have a guide for this tour, you will have an English speaking driver who will be able to help with purchasing tickets and chat while eating lunch together with you if you wish.
1) Pickup from your hotel in Tokyo and drive to the Fuji area (8:00~10:30)
2) Grinpa + Lunch (10:30~13:00)
See over 200,000 tulips or dahlias with Mt. Fuji towering over you while your kids play on the various rides and mazes at this surprisingly quiet amusement park. This park is home to the Sylvanian Family Village and is filled with life-size replicas of the Sylvanian Family houses, each with their own activities inside. It also has many rides and enormous bouncy slides, which you can pay to do separately. (*Food options are limited besides the usual fast food so if you have picky eaters, perhaps bring a picnic)
3) Fuji Safari Park (13:15~14:45)
Experience animals from all over the world living freely at the base of Mt. Fuji. Take a safari 4WD car and go off road to see them up close and even feed them. Children will be so excited when wild animals like lions or giraffes walk right up to your car! Or you can take the Super Jungle Bus which is equipped with a steel mesh that covers the vehicle's sides and ceiling, making it possible to watch animals clamber over the bus and feed them yourself. Outside the safari section, everyone can stretch their legs at the petting zoo section of the park.
4) Shiraito Falls (15:15~16:00) or Gotemba Factory Outlets (15:15-16:00)
Fed by the snowmelt from Mt. Fuji and surrounded by green foliage, the Shiraito Falls are definitely worth seeing if you love nature spots. This famous spot has been praised in poetry by many from ancient times and has been designated as a Natural Treasure of Japan. If you fancy heading back in the direction of Tokyo instead, you can stop at the Gotemba Factory Outlets for some brand name shopping.
5) Return to your hotel (16:00~17:45 if you leave from Gotemba Outlets and 16:00~18:15 if you leave from Shiraito)*high possibility for delays due to traffic heading back into the city)
• See and feed freely roaming wild animals at Fuji Safari Park
• View Mt. Fuji set against colourful tulips
• See the Sylvanian Family Village and play on the attractions at Grinpa
• Soak in the sight of one of the best waterfalls in Japan
• Shop to your hearts content at Gotemba Factory Outlets
There is often heavy traffic back into Tokyo, especially on weekends, so please bear in mind the possibility for delays returning.
This price is for the group, not per person.
|Duration||10 hours (approx)|
|Hours of availability||
• Private transportation including gas and highway fees
• Food and drinks