Learn about the history and preparation of ramen while sampling six tasty dishes!
At three award-winning ramen shops you'll sample 6 completely different, MINI BOWLS of delicious ramen. These tour-exclusive mini bowls are about 1/4 to 1/3 the size of full ramen bowls. In other words, you'll be able to eat a great variety of ramen and not get too full!
You'll even get to choose your 6 ramen (from 12 choices) .You'll also learn all about ramen throughout the tour-from its history to its preparation.We'll cover a different ramen topic at each of the shops, via colorful handouts and visuals. Please come to the meeting point 10 minutes prior to the tour start time.
ROUTE : Naka-Meguro-Ebisu-Shinjuku
Regular tour times are as follows:
SHOP 1: Classic Hokkaido Ramen / Topic: Ramen History
SHOP 2: Fusion Pork Ramen / Topic: Ramen Trends, Future
SHOP 3: Savory Curry Ramen / Topic: Definition of Ramen
• Taste six mini bowls of unique and delicious ramen
• Choose from 12 different flavors
• Learn about the history and trends that shaped the ramen we enjoy today
• Discover how the best ramen is prepared
• Eat at the best, most authentic restaurants rather than those aimed at tourists
This tour is not vegan / vegetarian friendly as the broth contains meat.If you want a vegan, gluten free or any custom tour please enquire.
|Price||￥17,000〜 per person
Group Tour Price
|Hours of availability||
• 6 Mini Bowls at 3 shops and 1 Drink (private)
• Transport fee to get there
Shibu Hachi Box