Enjoy this private one-day charter boat trip complete with snorkeling, scuba diving and swimming in the tropical paradise of Okinawa.
Are you visiting Japan's tropical paradise of Okinawa for your well deserved beach break? If so, this one day private boat charter to the Kerama Islands is the perfect chance to experience the best of what Okinawa has to offer.
The private charter boat will take you from mainland Okinawa around the Kerama Islands, famous for some of the best tropical scenery and diving spots in Japan. You will cruise around Tokoshiki and Zamami Islands, stopping for a swim in Michelin Guide-recognised Zamami Village National Park. You will be able to soak in the sun on the boat, try snorkeling in the spectacularly blue water and even try your hand at scuba diving.
This tour is all-inclusive and you don't need to worry about a thing. We provide diving and snorkeling gear, along with a dedicated diving instructor who can teach you how to dive. We also bring inflatable toys, fishing rods and bait, soft drinks and a BBQ lunch (including salmon, beef, pork, chicken and vegetables).
The boat is a 50 foot long Angel Marine Motor Yacht with plenty of space to comfortably cater for your family. There is a large sundeck, hot shower, dry living room area, toilet and even a sleeping cabin.
This package covers up to eight people, so it's perfect for families, large groups of friends or two small families on holiday together. If you have a larger group, please contact us for a personalized quote.
8:00 - Meet at Ginowan Marina (located between Chatan and Naha on the West Coast of Okinawa).
If you arrive by car, you can park right beside the port within the gated parking area and the nearest bus stop is only a few minutes away.
8:30 - 9:30 - Cruise to the Kerama Islands
9:30 - Anchor the boat. Now the fun begins. It's your choice of activity - snorkel, dive, relax on the sundeck, swimming or fishing.
12:00 - Move to another spot around the islands and eat a BBQ lunch which will be prepared for you.
13:30 - Continue the water fun.
15:00 - 16:00 - Cruise back to the port.
• Swim in the crystal clear blue waters of the Kerama Islands in Okinawa
• Try scuba diving with your own private diving instructor
• Go snorkeling amongst some of the best coral and tropical fish in Japan
• Enjoy a barbeque lunch cooked for you on the deck of the boat
• Relax and unwind on the deck of your charter boat
• Minimum age of participants is 10 years old.
• Please contact us if you need hotel pickup or drop off.
• Please bring seasickness medication if you get seasick. Also bring sunscreen, towel, swimwear, your camera, a hat and so on (whatever you normally bring to the beach).
• You can rent a Gopro from us, please inform us in advance.
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
We accept cancellations up to 1 week before the scheduled activity. Within 1 week, cancellations are only accepted in extreme conditions.
If we have to cancel your activity, a full refund will be given.
|Price||¥200,000 / group
The price is for a group of up to 8 people. The price is per GROUP, not per person. If you pay by credit card, an additional fee of 2.8% of the total payment will be charged.
|Duration||8 hours (approx.)|
|Hours of availability||
8:00 - 16:00
• All diving and snorkeling gear
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if you need it, please contact us)
Ginowan Marina, Okinawa