Explore the jungle of Okinawa on this half-day kayak tour.
Iriomote Island is Okinawa's second largest island, however it is almost entirely wild, with thick jungle and mangroves covering 90% of its land. On this tour, you will kayak along the river for about 40 minutes, then trek 15 minutes through the jungle to the Coola Falls where you can jump into a pool at the base of the waterfall to cool off.
9: 50/13: 50 - Arrive at the kayak site. We will prepare and provide instructions.
10: 00/14: 00 – The tour starts! Paddle through the mangrove forest!
10: 30/14: 30 - Get out of the kayak and trek through the forest to the waterfall.
10: 45/14: 45 - Arrive at Coola Falls! Waterfall play!
11: 15/15: 15 - Return by trekking and kayaking.
11: 30/15: 30 - The activity is over.
12: 00/16: 00 – Drop off. (Limited to Uehara area)
• Paddle your kayak through the thick mangroves of Iriomote
• Hike through tihs jungle and feel like you're in a whole new country
• Take a dip in a waterfall in the middle of the jungle
• Receive free photo data of the trip
• Play on a natural swing made of vines like Tarzan
• Beginners are welcome.
• Please bring water, a towel and dry clothes
• The meeting / dissolution time may change depending on the season and the field conditions on the day. The day before the tour, we will contact you regarding the meeting place and meeting time. If you do not hear from us by the evening of the previous day, please call or email us.
• The tour is held in the rain. However, if we determine that the water is not safe, we may cancel the tour.
• Please change your clothes so that you can get wet in advance.
• We kindly ask that you use the restroom in advance before participating (there is no restroom near the site).
• Participation after drinking alcohol is not accepted. Please note.
• If you are late, please contact us in advance.
|Price||¥7,900 (ages 10+)
Children (6-9): ¥6,900
|Duration||3.5 hours (approx.)|
|Hours of availability||
9:30am-12:00pm or 1:30pm-4:00pm
• Kayak tour
• Food and drink
Uehara Port, Iriomote Island
〒907-1541553-1 Uehara, Taketomi-cho, Yaeyama-gun, Okinawa
The red vending machine is a landmark.
[For those staying in hotels in the Uehara area of Iriomote Island]
We will pick you up at the front door of the hotel. Please come dressed in clothes suitable for getting wet.