Try kayaking or stand-up paddle boarding in the clear blue waters of Miyako Island. Then after lunch, see how many tropical fish and animals you can spot while snorkeling.
Miyako Island (Miyakojima) is known for having arguably the best beaches in Japan. Most people have never swum in such clear water in their life! This tour offers the chance to try kayak or SUP, as well as snorkelling in the coral reefs. You will almost certainly see not only hundreds of brightly coloured fish, but also sea turtles and maybe even a manta ray.
9:30 - Meet the guide at the meeting point. Information on the meeting place will be provided when you call to confirm your reservation the day before.
10:00 – Start the kayak/SUP activity
12:30 - Lunch break. Your guide can recommend you some local restaurants.
13:30 – Head to the snorkelling spot
14:00 – Begin snorkelling
15:30 – Tour ends
• Try stand up paddle boarding or kayaking in the calm, clear waters of Miyakojima
• Snorkel amongst the sea turtles
• Swim in the clearest water of your life
• Receive free photos taken by your instructor
• Please come to the tour wearing your swimming gear
• Please bring a change of clothes, drink, towel and money for lunch
• The tour is held in the rain. However, if we determine that the sea is not safe, we may cancel the tour.
• We kindly ask that you use the restroom in advance before participating (there is no restroom near the site).
• Participation after drinking alcohol is not accepted. Please note.
• If you are late, please contact us in advance.
・2 days before: 50% of the tour price
・Day before: 100% of the tour price
・On the day: 100% of the tour price
・Cancellation without notice: 100% of the tour price
|Price||¥15,800 / adult (13-65)
Children (7-12): ¥12,500
|Duration||6 hours (approx.)|
|Hours of availability||
9:30am - 3:30pm
Extras: • Prescription snorkeling mask (+1000 yen) - Please request it when making a reservation.
• Food & drinks
We will take you to the best spot depending on the season and the situation on the day. In addition, the meeting / dissolution time will change depending on the day, so we will contact you in detail about the meeting place and meeting time the day before the tour. If you do not hear from us by the evening of the previous day, please call or email us.