Ishigaki is home to some of the most spectacular sea in Japan. Crystal clear water and brightly coloured coral abound. This tour will take you to both Kabira Bay and the Blue Cave.
Kabira Bay is a protected area where normal swimming is not allowed. They do allow glass-bottom boats, kayaks and stand-up paddle boards. This tour allows you to try SUP or kayaking on this glorious emerald water. You will then stop for lunch at a recommended local restaurant before donning your snorkel and venturing into the "Blue Cave". Like the name suggests, the water in the cave seems to glow bright blue, and the water transparency is perfect. You can swim with the fish, and then rinse off in a nearby waterfall.
9:30 - We will pick you up at Ishigaki Port Remote Island Terminal or your hotel
10:00 – Arrive at the base.
10:15 – Head to Kabira Bay for SUP or Kayakking.
12:30 - Lunch break. Your guide will recommend some good local restaurants.
13:30 - Lunch break is over. Head to the Blue Cave.
14:15 – Start the snorkel tour
16:30 – Tour ends. Dropoff back at the terminal or your hotel.
• Try SUP or kayak off one of the most picturesque beaches in Japan
• Snorkel in a the "Blue Cave" and try and spot the sea turtles
• Play in a freshwater waterfall
• Receive free photos of the tour from the guide
• Please come wearing water suitable clothes/swimsuit
• Please bring a drink, money for lunch, towel and change of clothes
• The meeting / dissolution time may change depending on the season and the field conditions on the day. The day before the tour, we will contact you regarding the meeting place and meeting time. If you do not hear from us by the evening of the previous day, please call or email us.
• The tour is held in the rain. However, if we determine that the sea is not safe, we may cancel the tour.
• We kindly ask that you use the restroom in advance before participating (there is no restroom near the site).
• Participation after drinking alcohol is not accepted.
• If you are late, please contact us in advance.
|Price||¥15,800 (ages 10+)
Children (6-9): ¥12,500
|Duration||7 hours (approx.)|
|Hours of availability||
• SUP or Kayak
• Food or drink
[Ishigaki Port Remote Island Terminal Main Exit] 1 Misakicho, Okinawa 907-0012
There is coin parking nearby
[ Hotels and guesthouses in the southern part of Ishigaki Island]
A guide will pick you up at the front door.
Please contact us if you are staying in the central or northern part.