On this one-day tour of the seas surrounding Miyakojima, you can try snorkelling in the tropical reefs, followed by an exploration of the island’s limestone caves.
Miyako Island (Miyakojima) is known for having arguably the best beaches in Japan. Most people have never swum in such clear water in their life! This tour offers the chance to try snorkelling and see plenty of tropical fish and sea turtles, as well as going on a caving expedition.
9:30 – Meet the guide at the meeting point.
10:00 – Start the snorkeling activity.
12:30 – Lunch time. The guide can provide recommendations for local restaurants.
13:30 – Head to the caving site.
13:45 – Start caving.
15:30 – Tour ends.
• Try snorkeling in the clearest water in Japan
• Explore a limestone cave that is thousands of years old
• Swim and relax on white sand beaches
• Receive free photos of the tour taken by your guide
• Please change into your swim clothes in advance
• Please bring money for lunch, a drink, change of clothes and a towel
• The tour is held in the rain. However, if we determine that the sea is not safe, we may cancel the tour.
• We kindly ask that you use the restroom in advance before participating (there is no restroom near the site).
• Participation after drinking alcohol is not accepted.
• If you are late, please contact us in advance.
|Price||¥15,800 (ages 10+)
Children (6-9): ¥12,500
|Duration||6 hours (approx.)|
|Hours of availability||
9:30am - 3:30pm
• SUP / canoe set
• Food or drink
Omakase Tour will inform you the day before.