On this one-day tour of the seas surrounding Miyakojima, you can try snorkelling in the tropical reefs, followed by an exploration of the island’s limestone caves.
Miyako Island (Miyakojima) is known for having arguably the best beaches in Japan. Most people have never swum in such clear water in their life! This tour offers the chance to try snorkelling and see plenty of tropical fish and sea turtles, as well as going on a caving expedition which you will reach by a relaxing canoe ride.
9:30 – Meet the guide at the meeting point.
10:00 – Start the snorkeling activity.
12:30 – Lunch time. The guide can provide recommendations for local restaurants.
13:30 – Canoe to the caving site.
13:45 – Start caving.
15:30 – Tour ends.
• Try snorkeling in the clearest water in Japan
• Explore a limestone cave that is thousands of years old
• Swim and relax on white sand beaches
• Receive free photos of the tour taken by your guide
• Please change into your swim clothes in advance
• Please bring money for lunch, a drink, change of clothes and a towel
• The tour is held in the rain. However, if we determine that the sea is not safe, we may cancel the tour.
• We kindly ask that you use the restroom in advance before participating (there is no restroom near the site).
• Participation after drinking alcohol is not accepted.
• If you are late, please contact us in advance.
・2 days before: 50% of the tour price
・Day before: 100% of the tour price
・On the day: 100% of the tour price
・Cancellation without notice: 100% of the tour price
If you pay by credit card, an additional fee of 2.8% of the total payment will be charged.
|Duration||6 hours (approx.)|
|Hours of availability||
9:30am - 3:30pm
• SUP / canoe set
• Food or drink
Omakase Tour will inform you the day before.
Pumpkin cave Miyakojima
This is a gorgeous experience! The highlight of the whole trip was the turtle next to me ... :)